Fresh! Soft! and Mild! The Johnson's Laundry Detergent

The Johnson's Laundry Detergent 


The hunt for the perfect laundry detergent has ended! 
If you know me or have shopped with me, you will most definitely understand my fascination and determination to find the perfect laundry detergent that's available today.

For a recent review request, I was thrilled to see this launch from Johnson's: cute blue and yellow detergent packs that come in handy 500 ml packs and (bigger) 1L bottles.

I have always preferred mild and natural fragrances for my baby's laundry and the new Johnson's Active Clean Baby Laundry Detergent is exactly what I've been looking for.The reason I chose and recommend this detergent to other Mom's is because:
  1. It keeps clothes fresh and soft and does not have a sticky feeling after the clothes dry.
  2. It does not contain bleach or colorant and is therefore mild and a safer alternative.There's no need to separately soak and rinse clothes anymore.
  3. The fragrance is mild; designed with natural propolis and green tea it is free of phosphate
  4. It takes as little as 5 ml to effectively clean germs, stains and odours.
Initially, I felt that the price seemed slightly on the higher side(The 500 ml pack costs approximately 292 INR)but after using it, I realise I don't need to invest in additional detergents, disinfectants or fabric softeners. 

I highly recommend this product especially if like me, you're always lingering at the Detergent asile in the supermarket wondering which laundry detergent is safe to use and fits your budget.

Note: No free samples were used for the above review. The product was purchased from Amazon.

Comments